Create cool Web pages quickly and easily with this WYSIWYG Web page editor! Web Weaver EZ is the easiest way to create a Web page without knowing how to program HTML. Add links, images, email links, and other cool elements to your Web pages. Try the trial version of Web Weaver EZ PLUS and be able to add tables, forms and special effects, too!
» version 2.06 - posted on 2005-07-10
minor bug fixes, new features
EULA - End User License Agreement
McWeb Software End-User License Agreement
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and McWeb Software from which you acquired the software product(s) identified above (SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any online or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, McWeb Software is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
This Agreement has 2 parts. Part I applies if you have not purchased a license to the accompanying software (the "Software"). Part II applies to all license grants.
PART I -- TERMS APPLICABLE WHEN LICENSE FEES NOT (YET) PAID (LIMITED TO EVALUATION USE)
McWeb Software grants you (USER) a 30 day period to evaluate the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Your use of the SOFTWARE is for the purpose of evaluating whether to purchase an ongoing license to the
SOFTWARE. USER may freely distribute the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE to other USERS to provide them with a 30 day period to evaluate the product.
PART II -- TERMS TO ALL LICENSE GRANTS
Software PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
This EULA grants the user the following rights:
- Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER to allow other computers (owned by you) to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT over an internal network, and distribute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to your other computers over an internal network. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for each computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is used or to which it is distributed. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Resale. You may not sell the evaluation version nor the registered version of SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, McWeb Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from McWeb Software or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a McWeb Software product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer. This applies to all future upgrades.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, text and applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by McWeb Software. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except in the case where you own multiple copies of SOFTWARE PRODUCT and produce an equivalent number of copies of the printed materials. All rights not specifically granted under this EULA are reserved by McWeb Software.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Because of the various hardware and software environments into which Web Weaver may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER PURCHASE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND REGISTRATION PASSWORDS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO THE END USER. THE 30 DAY EVALUATION PERIOD PROVIDES USER AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO EVALUATE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO DETERMINE IF IT FITS HIS/HER NEEDS. PURCHASE OF SOFTWARE PRODUCT BY USER INDICATES THAT SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS FIT FOR USE ON USERS COMPUTER, USER HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVALUATE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND USER INTENDS TO USE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
Copyright 1995-2005 McWeb Software
All Rights Reserved.